Connect & Socialize

Colyfoli on Facebook joseemm on Pinterest jo_meunier on twitter Josée Meunier on Google+

Jan 7, 2013

Quotes to keep you inspired throughout the year

never let the things you want make you forget the things you have
by thepaperpegasus


The best is yet to come
by inspireuart


Be someone who makes you happy
by mayanrocks



Now is the time to start living the life you always imagined
by theloveshop



Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
by subjectmatterstudio


Shine on you crazy diamond
by mishablaise



Happiness is not a destination it's a way of life
by ColourscapePrints


everything happens for a reason
by thepaperpegasus



non, je ne regrette rien
by sarahandbendrix


comparison is a thief of joy
by onelantern


don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
by bethberg


today you are you
by FieldandFlower


I am not afraid of storms
by emilymcdowelldraws

Life begins where your comfort zone ends.
by annasee


the dreams of yesterday are tomorrow's reality
by sandraarduiniphoto


I found all of these on etsy, many are available to purchase as prints. I could have put a lot more,  I have many more quotes gathered on my Pinterest board "courte lecture", have a look. Do you have a favorite quote, or saying or inspirational words that you love? Yes?!?!! Please share these pearls of wisdom :)

Jo
xo

6 comments:

v said...

thank you for featuring our poster! x

Anna See said...

Thank you so much for featuring my work! I really appreciate the support :).

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for featuring my print!much appreciated!

Unknown said...

You are welcomed, it's really my pleasure to share beautiful work and inspiring quotes :)

misha said...

This is a cool collection--and thanks for including my work! Shine on , you crazy diamond!! :)

Colourscape said...

Thanks for featuring our print here!